As a Sales Executive, you will be selling for the industry leader, backed by people, processes, and technology that are second to none. You will initiate customer relationships and close business utilizing our proven sales process, from prospecting through implementation. You will continue to cultivate customer relationships as you strive to meet their ongoing logistics needs through daily management of accounts. This role focused on both winning new business, as well as growing existing customer relationships. Our Sales Executives are driven to succeed, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love a good challenge.
Pick the days you’d like to work in office or remotely. We know you are more than your job, and we are here to help you balance it all.
Puedes elegir los días que te gustaría trabajar en la oficina y los que trabajarías de manera remota. Sabemos que eres más que solo tu trabajo, y por eso estamos aquí para ayudarte a balancearlo.
Choisissez les jours où vous souhaitez travailler au bureau ou à distance. Nous savons que vous êtes plus que votre travail, et nous sommes là pour vous aider à trouver un équilibre.
- Prospect for new customers and drive new sales opportunities by identifying key decision makers, determining the appropriate approach for each
- Create solutions based on customer needs utilizing our vast portfolio of services
- Build strong relationships with customers by staying in constant communication to ensure day to day and long term needs are met
- Manage customer expectations and provides an excellent customer service experience
- Ensure customer commitments are met, working with internal teams and executing operational tasks as needed
- Stay up to date on industry trends and C.H. Robinson best practices to provide solutions that add value and efficiencies within the customer’s supply chain
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Passion for sales and customer relationships
- Driven, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and results focused
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Strong communication skills, including persuasion and negotiation
- Commitment to executional excellence and outstanding customer service
- Excellent time management skills; capable to manage and prioritize work and customers
We offer excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, life insurance, a retirement plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.