Senior Consumer Insights Analyst
As a Senior Customer Insights Analyst you’ll support the West region of the Robinson Fresh division to drive cutting-edge customer and competitive insights and analytics. Your ability to source, collect and manipulate data to derive meaningful, actionable insights and create the story behind the data is critical to this role as you work with Sales and Marketing to serve both internal and external customers. You’ll leverage and demonstrate a solid business acumen, critical-thinking skills, an ability to develop strategy and executive presence to drive effective and innovative fresh produce category management programs, including emerging programs such as ecommerce.
- Formulate, communicate and lead best practices for shopper and category insights to meet customer needs.
- Analyze category management initiatives results and ROI.
- Ensure best practices are shared across customers to drive profitable growth for our categories.
- Present and share shopper and category insights with customers and internal groups to develop and optimize the category plan.
- Ensure alignment to team analytic platforms and processes facilitating a consistent team approach to developing and delivering insights that support business objectives.
- Develop and execute customers’ shopper and category learning plans, ensuring alignment internally to provide sales teams and/or customers with strategies and tactics that lead to growth goals, and to support smooth implementation of programs.
- Provide actionable insights and factual support for a variety of strategic/high-level requests from internal/external customers to enhance strong partnerships and support achievement of business goals.
- Create executive summaries on market trends, categories trends, consumer’s insights, and shopper insights, and prepare relevant reports on competitive and retail innovation activities, especially in POS merchandising, messaging and communication.
- Develop dynamic reports for our ecommerce customers by creating an automated solution for collecting data from social media platforms and drawing actionable insights
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Sales, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Analytics, Account Management or Consulting, preferably in the perishables industry
- Experience analyzing market research data, including AC Nielsen, IRI, and USDA is preferred
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Excel (writing complex equations, building dynamic workbooks, macros, graphics, etc.)
- Experience with SQL, Access, data visualization tools, including Tableau, Qlikview, and Power BI
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Excellent analytical skills with a track record in defining customer and business strategies through the use of data and analytics
- Experience with programming languages, including R and Python
- Demonstrated ability to present effectively to internal and external audiences, including public speaking appearances.
- Proven success in developing and communicating business recommendations and insights in an easy-to-understand way, leveraging data to tell a story
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.