Supply Chain Replenishment Analyst
As a Supply Chain Replenishment Analyst, you will play a key role in coordinating fresh produce shipments for our Robinson Fresh division. The fast-paced team environment will allow you to be an innovator and implement creative solutions to maximize transportation efficiencies. As the first line of contact with our customers, you will be hands-on managing product inventory. You will leverage historical data, industry trends, and current weather conditions, to forecast customer inventory needs and ensure on-time deliveries. A strong entrepreneurial spirit is needed to drive results in your ever-changing landscape!
- Align daily, weekly & monthly commodity volumes with available truck capacity
- Manage and consolidate freight orders
- Communicate with internal transportation team to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of goods
- Build relationships with external customers & ensure service levels are met
- Drive supply chain efficiencies through freight optimization
- Transfer orders between technology systems (Famous & Navisphere)
- Create solutions when product supply disruptions occur
- Make informed pricing decisions
- Manage daily internal communication regarding freight maximization
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transportation experience related to fresh produce/agriculture
- Interest in analytics and profit maximization
- Ability to drive efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.