Supply Chain Replenishment Analyst
As a Supply Chain Replenishment Analyst, you will play a key role in coordinating fresh produce shipments for our Robinson Fresh division. The fast-paced team environment will allow you to be an innovator and implement creative solutions to maximize transportation efficiencies. As the first line of contact with our customers, you will be hands-on managing product inventory. You will leverage historical data, industry trends, and current weather conditions, to forecast customer inventory needs and ensure on-time deliveries. A strong entrepreneurial spirit is needed to drive results in your ever-changing landscape!
- Align daily, weekly & monthly commodity volumes with available truck capacity
- Manage and consolidate freight orders
- Communicate with internal transportation team to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of goods
- Build relationships with external customers & ensure service levels are met
- Drive supply chain efficiencies through freight optimization
- Transfer orders between technology systems (Famous & Navisphere)
- Create solutions when product supply disruptions occur
- Make informed pricing decisions
- Manage daily internal communication regarding freight maximization
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transportation experience related to fresh produce/agriculture
- Interest in analytics and profit maximization
- Ability to drive efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.