Automated QA Testing Engineer
As a Software Engineer for Automated Testing in our Global Forwarding Delivery team you will be responsible for driving the quality of the product while ensuring that the product conforms to both functional and non-functional requirements. In this role, you will perform test planning, design and development of test cases, test data development, test execution and documentation of test results utilizing the Microsoft suite of tools. You will collaborate with product managers and software engineers as well as key business partners to plan and execute automated quality assurance testing of various application components.
- Define, document, and maintain quality assurance plans and test cases by analyzing business and technical requirements
- Prepare and execute automated test scripts, document test results and revise test cases as needed
- Execute automated regression tests during build cycles and report test status to the team
- Collaborate with product managers and software engineers log and track application issues in Azure
- Develop and maintain automated data validation tests
- Perform product integration tasks of implementation, customization, data mapping, data conversion, and data migration
- Integrate solutions and services that are scalable and highly available to our internal domain
- Utilize source control features following best practices to track and control changes
- Coursework or experience in one or more of the following areas: Object Oriented design, relational database design, web development, desktop application development
- Experience using (or exposure with) SQL
- Understand software and application design, development and project management principles
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or MIS; or, a minimum of 4 years of equivalent work experience and a high school diploma/GED
Ideal Qualifications (not Mandatory):
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium or Coded UI
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative problem solver who is passionate about leveraging technology to solve complex business problems
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new custom applications
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.