Engineering Product Manager II
We are looking for an Engineering Product Manager II to join our European Surface Transportation IT team. This position will be based in our Warsaw office.
We design, develop and deliver intuitive web, smartphone, and windows-based applications leveraging advanced and cutting-edge technologies. We deliver full suite of products and services used by our internal and external customers, carriers and various supply chain partners across the globe to manage their day to day transportation needs. Our applications are critical and vital to C.H. Robinson's global operations and its continued growth and success.
The Engineering Product Manager will collaborate to define products and services that delight our customers, add value and achieve C.H. Robinson business strategies. You will collaborate with business stakeholders and engage with customers to define the product or service vision. A successful Engineering Product Manager must build relationships within their own team as well as with peers across technology and the business network.
The position is responsible for accurately gathering, consolidating, analyzing and documenting business rules and detailed requirements. This role will include covering scope, time, cost and delivery of highly visible projects. The work is considered critical and vital to C.H. Robinson’s worldwide logistics operations and its continued growth and success.
- Collect, analyze and translate business needs into system requirements in collaboration with the product owner, business stakeholders, architecture and the development team
- Collaborate with other IT teams in building cross-functional solutions that integrate with other services and modules
- Keep stakeholders informed on deliverables. Partner with your team to mitigate risks and resolve impediments. Identify and escalate risks that could impact project or feature deadlines
- Manage business and technical risk areas and ensure that test plan covers requirements.
- Execute test cases and prioritize resolution of defects.
- Leads cross-team coordination and UAT
- Review completed development work with the product owner, stakeholders, and users as necessary before release into production
- Respond to and prioritize support incidents, including diagnosing the issue and working with your team and others to determine a potential fix
- Understand business processes and technology solutions and proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- Educate, collaborate with, and influence others including internal business stakeholders, external customers, and technology partners
- Learn and grow within an Agile team and continually deliver value to the business
- 4- 5 years of experience in information technology of which 3 plus years in a Product Management role delivering IT solutions in an agile environment
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent working experience and education) in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or Business Administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills specifically the ability to take technical details and make them understandable to non-technical individuals, and be able to give effective presentations
- Ability to think strategically and detail oriented
- Must be a strong facilitator; adept at running meetings with end users, gathering and managing business requirements, and balancing priorities
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Should be a self-starter and able to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate ROI awareness
- Experience of MS Office products - Teams, Word, Outlook, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Contract of employment and package of benefits
- Work office in Warsaw Spire, near to metro station Rondo Daszyńskiego
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment
C.H. Robinson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.