Senior IT Systems Analyst (EPM III)
- Job ID
- Primary Location
- Warsaw, Mazovia
- Additional Location(s)
The Senior IT Systems Analyst /Engineering Product Manager III role collaborates and builds relationships with other engineering product managers to translate business problems into epics, features, and user stories that delight our customers and achieve business objectives.
You will collaborate with business partners and engage with customers and users to help define the product or service vision that are targeted at a very technical audience, such as APIs, development tools, etc.
You will leverage your knowledge of business processes, understand domains across multiple teams, solve complex problems for your business, understand our competitive marketplace and have a passion for technology. This role impacts the team by creating clarity, championing change, and coaching others.
- Understand and translate system, architect and user needs into software development work for complex features in core product domain to create solutions and deliver business value
- Analyze and translate high-level system requirements into detailed technical designs to solve complex business problems
- Create user stories with acceptance criteria to represent planned work; review your team members’ user stories and provide feedback and coaching to help write concise user stories with clear, testable acceptance criteria
- Analyze and document identified business process and/or improvement needs given information from multiple stakeholders and data sources
- Take a data-driven approach to identify key metrics and ensuring that
- Set deliverables for your domain and keep team leaders and business partners informed on deliverables; identify and escalate risks that could impact project or feature deadlines
- Partner with others to create, coordinate and execute on test plans; this may include quality assurance testing (QA), user acceptance testing (UAT), and defect and issue tracking and prioritization
- Respond to and prioritize support incidents, including diagnosing the issue, understanding the impact and working with your team and others to determine and prioritize a potential fix
- Proactively identify performance and availability issues, troubleshoot, provide effective options, and resolve issues in production that could span multiple product areas
- Develop and maintain thorough technical documentation for the product or service
- +4 years of combined technical engineering product management and/or system analysis and/or implementing commercial software
- +2 years of experience delivering projects using Agile and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience reading and writing analytical queries using SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience facilitating meetings, keeping focus, balancing multiple viewpoints from stakeholders and resolving conflict as necessary
- Ability to understand technical and non-technical details and bridge the knowledge gap between your business and technical teams
- Previous experience as Software Engineer, preferably in C#/.NET
- A learning and growth mindset that is open to giving and receiving feedback and coaching others to do the same
- Business and technical knowledge of systems that support logistics, supply chain, manufacturing, or inventory management
- Results driven with an understanding of how to evaluate, deliver, and validate business value
- Experience utilizing market data to analyze the competitive landscape and drive product development decisions
- Ability to take on multiple priorities, prioritize work for self and others to manage time effectively, and deliver on commitments
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
Contract of employment
Package of benefits (private medical care/ multi cafeteria program
Annual bonus 10%
Possibility to work fully remotely
Work office in Warsaw Spire, near metro station Rondo Daszyńskiego.
Fruit and beverages available to employees
Fortune 200 employer award
Language lessons in small groups.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.