Information Security Operations Administrator
We are looking for an Information Security Analyst, who will join our growing IT Warsaw team. The biggest challenge of this role is to implement Security (SIEM) process in Europe. With great cooperation with US and Australian team build a successful cybersecurity process and protection for the company.
- Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems, alerts and procedures to protect the organization from unauthorized and/or malicious activities through: proactive threat analysis, vulnerability identification and remediation, security policy advocacy, incident response and network/host vulnerability scanning.
- Maintain current situational awareness of trends in cybersecurity threats and specific CH Robinson organizational threats.
- Use of appropriate interpersonal styles and subject matter knowledge to partner, gain trust and influence across the organization.
- 3+ years of information security experience (SOC)
- Understanding of fundamental security and network concepts (Operating systems – WIN/Unix, intrusion/detection, TCP/IP, ports, AuthN/Z, etc.)
- Understanding and ability to surface key Security Operations Center analytics and KPI’s
- Ability to identify and develop correlations across disparate events within a SIEM environment (LogRhythm)
- Proven experience with SIEM environment including rules writing, data imports and data ingestion
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills - ability to coordinate and develop messages for senior leadership
- Ability to deliver to deadlines while working complex projects across multiple groups
- Ability to perform technical analysis of complex software, systems, hardware, and network environments
- Experience with scripting, ideally in PowerShell or eager to learn it
- Working knowledge of incident management, case management and investigation techniques
- Experience supporting and leading network investigations
- Experience developing incident run books
- Previous experience establishing and utilizing measurements, processes, and metrics to manage support activities
- Previous experience with vendor management and coordinating vendor activities
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Contract of employment + package of benefits (private medical care/ multi cafeteria program/annual bonus 10%)
- Work office in Warsaw Spire, near to metro station Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Language lessons in small groups
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment
- Working in a great team with enthusiasts of security
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.