Operations Representative/Specjalista ds. jakości
As an Operations Representative at C.H. Robinson, you will support customers and carriers by tracking shipments, scheduling appointments, entering data and solving problems to ensure an excellent customer experience. We will support you from day 1 through our onboarding program, global technology platform and collaborative colleagues. Drive your career forward with us!
What does it take to be a successful Operations Representative for C.H. Robinson? Take a look at these traits and see if you have the right mix.
C.H. Robinson really is a great place to work. The benefits are great, the people are great, there is room for advancement and the company stands behind the saying ‘We are our people’.
Operations Representative, Minneapolis, MN
I am proud to work at C.H. Robinson because I have discovered my passion in logistics. I get to interact with people all over the country and I am given new opportunities every day.
Operations Representative, Queretaro, Mexico
This being my first job out of college, I feel that I can see a career path. My hard work is noticed and I learn something new every day.
Operations Representative, Kansas City, MO
Your accountabilities will include:
· Ongoing qualification & assessment of the existing carrier base;
· Internal & external data analysis, along with the direct carrier communication;
· Conduct proactive carrier screenings to ensure Customer SOP compliance;
· Assist with establishing a prequalified carrier list & assessment scorecard;
· Managing and communicate project status, risks, issues and changes to all relevant internal stakeholders;
· Document and contribute to the future state design. Including process mapping, change management, identifying improvement opportunities, and systems utilization;
· Transfer knowledge and train operations team on cargo security SOP’s.
· Graduate or equivalent experience;
· Experience in a project, administrative, analytical or account management role;
· Analytical and process oriented;
· Strong in relationship management with varying levels of stakeholders;
· Self-starter and independent;
· Highly oriented to the details;
· Ability of the execution of various diverse tasks simultaneously;
· Fluency in English is required. Additional European languages are desired.
C.H. Robinson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.