As a Software Engineer, you will work with the latest frameworks, languages, and tools available to build world class software that is transforming the logistics industry. You'll be challenged to build modern, responsive, and highly scalable systems that are accelerating commerce through the world's most powerful supply chain platform; Navisphere. If you are an experienced software engineer who enjoys collaborating with other talented and passionate engineers and working on the world's most complex supply chain solutions, this is the opportunity for you!
What does it take to be a successful Software Engineer for C.H. Robinson? Take a look at these traits and see if you have the right mix.
I’ve found my time at C.H. Robinson extremely rewarding. It’s a fast paced environment where we use cutting edge technologies to move the world. Each day is a new challenge, receiving updates from the business, developing and deploying solutions, and getting immediate feedback from users.
Every day I get the opportunity to do something different that makes my work interesting. It is a very informal work environment where everyone collaborates. Great intentions are noticed and appreciated here very quickly.
What's A Typical Day Like?
- Write, Design, Review Code: 55%
- Testing: 30%
- Agile Activities: 15%
We are looking for a full-stack engineer who will join our multinational, .NET team in Warsaw. We are responsible for designing and building software which supports the needs of our European C.H. Robinson business. Working here you will have an opportunity to work in a variety of technologies and business areas, cooperating with people located in the United States, Netherlands, and France. If you value a good company, nice work atmosphere, and interesting tasks then apply now! We believe that every problem can be solved by creativity, team work or Mortal Combat.
What will you be doing?
- Build robust systems with performance, scalability and UX in mind
- Design, code, test, and troubleshoot complex applications
- Work closely with the business to develop high-quality solutions
- Work closely with the business analysts to develop high-quality and scalable solutions
- Collaborate with other development teams located in different locations around the world
- Minimum of 1+ year of Software Development experience
- Experience in the following: .NET, REST API, SQL
- Familiar with Web Front End development
- Understanding of OOP concepts, Loosely Coupled Architecture, SOLID, design patterns
- Experience with Code reviews, Code optimization, Unit & Acceptance Tests
- Experience or understanding
- JS Frameworks: React, Angular
- Desktop technologies WPF (MVVM), WinForms
- Continuous Integration, ESB (RabbitMQ), Real-time data pipelines (Kafka), Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization with a 'start-up' environment.
- A fun, positive, and open atmosphere which encourages creative thinking.
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
- Compensation that includes a competitive monthly salary and additional incentives based on personal, team performance and business growth.
- Extensive training opportunities to move your career forward.
When you walk through the door at one of our offices, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit. With employees from all over the world and 48 offices in Europe, you will be immersed in an international environment working in a diverse and unified team.
Move your career forward at C.H. Robinson
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We invest in you from your first day in the company when you join our JumpStart� training in Amsterdam. As you move forward in your role, you obtain new trainings, such as Win by Design and the Leadership Development Program, to support your future growth.
Giving back to our communities and our industry is part of our DNA at C.H. Robinson. When you join our company, you have the opportunity to be part of our Corporate Social Responsibility ambassador program and to make a difference in your local community.
Career opportunities and workplace:
C.H. Robinson - accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here. Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company.
C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen: quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their indepth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go around.
Please note that any CVs that are emailed directly in to the business and not via our recruitment portal, will not be considered. In order to be considered for a career at C.H. Robinson apply through our recruitment portalhttps://jobs.chrobinson.com/chr-careers
For specific questions about this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at: TAEurope@chrobinson.com.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.