As a Software Engineer, you will work with the latest frameworks, languages, and tools available to build world class software that is transforming the logistics industry. You'll be challenged to build modern, responsive, and highly scalable systems that are accelerating commerce through the world's most powerful supply chain platform; Navisphere. If you are an experienced software engineer who enjoys collaborating with other talented and passionate engineers and working on the world's most complex supply chain solutions, this is the opportunity for you!
What does it take to be a successful Software Engineer for C.H. Robinson? Take a look at these traits and see if you have the right mix.
I’ve found my time at C.H. Robinson extremely rewarding. It’s a fast paced environment where we use cutting edge technologies to move the world. Each day is a new challenge, receiving updates from the business, developing and deploying solutions, and getting immediate feedback from users.
What's A Typical Day Like?
- Write, Design, Review Code: 55%
- Testing: 30%
- Agile Activities: 15%
C.H Robinson is well-known international brand located across 5 continents, offers a.o. comprehensive and innovative software for customers all over the world. As a global technology organization, originates in USA and dynamically developing in Europe, we employee over 1000 IT professionals and we still have needing to grow.
Accordingly, Warsaw office has increasing a number of employees from 50 to 100-150! One of the most crucial Orders domain in R&D team, which was established in Poland 1.5 years ago, is also going to be extended in the second scrum order team. This team is daily working with USA, including colleagues in Minnesota, using the newest tools and technological stack.
We are searching for the best of your expertise and personality, join us and see!
If you’ll join of our team you’ll be involved into:
- Domain Microservices Design and R&D (DDD, CQRS, Kafka, ElasticSearch, MSSQL)
- R&D of high quality distributed systems using Microsoft stack (.NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET 5, C# 9, MSSQL)
- Services migration to Azure Cloud
- Addressing found issues and requirements in work item artifacts (ADO)
- Closely collaborating with Team Mates in terms of technical requirements and collaboration synergy
From candidates we expect:
- Experience in .NET Framework development
- OOP foundation – SOLID in practice
- Understanding of Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing, knowledge of testing/mocking frameworks/libraries
What makes us special:
- Most connected platform with nearly 200K customers and contract carriers
- Tech stack: .NET Core 3.1, .NET 5, MSSQL, ElasticSearch, Azure, Kibana, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Grafana, AppDynamics, Graylog, Jenkins, Octopus, SonarQube, Git, Azure DevOps,
- Working in SCRUM methodology
- People-oriented culture
- Global Top 10 Freight Forwarder
- American Fortune 500 member
What we can offer:
- broad range of career development opportunities,
- possibility to work in international and open for innovations team,
- home office during the pandemic period (the office located in Warsaw Spire building),
- medical package,
- annual bonus 10%,
- life Insurance,
- language lessons in small groups,
- loyalty program,
- an opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment,
- work office in Warsaw Spire, near to metro station Rondo Daszyńskiego,
- employee stock purchase plan.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will combine remote and office work. We will continue monitoring the circumstances and adjust our approach accordingly to ensure safety.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.