Sales Executive (June 2018 start)Apply Now
What’s the opportunity?
As a Sales Executive, you will be selling for the industry leader, backed by people, processes, and technology that are second to none. You will initiate customer relationships and close business utilizing our proven sales process, from prospecting through implementation. You will continue to cultivate customer relationships as you strive to meet their ongoing logistics needs through daily management of accounts. This role focused on both winning new business, as well as growing existing customer relationships. Our Sales Executives are driven to succeed, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love a good challenge.
Our dynamic ACCELERATOR onboarding program will jumpstart your knowledge of C.H. Robinson and our industry, help you excel in our culture, and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The first two weeks of your career will begin at our global headquarters in Minneapolis, where you’ll be immersed in an interactive and highly educational experience. You’ll then focus on learning at your local office for six months with a mix of activities, including elements to make you confident and skilled as you perform your job. You’ll come out of this experience ready to be a part of the success of C.H. Robinson. We want you to be more than a crucial element to our customers and carriers – we want you to be a high-performing member of our team.
What will you be doing?
- Prospect for new customers and drive new sales opportunities by identifying key decision makers, determining the appropriate approach for each
- Create solutions based on customer needs utilizing our vast portfolio of services
- Build strong relationships with customers by staying in constant communication to ensure day to day and long term needs are met
- Manage customer expectations and provides an excellent customer service experience
- Ensure customer commitments are met, working with internal teams and executing operational tasks as needed
- Stay up to date on industry trends and C.H. Robinson best practices to provide solutions that add value and efficiencies within the customer’s supply chain
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Passion for sales and customer relationships
- Driven, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and results focused
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Strong communication skills, including persuasion and negotiation
- Commitment to executional excellence and outstanding customer service
- Excellent time management skills; capable to manage and prioritize work and customers
Watch this video to Go Further In Your Sales Career
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
Start here. Accelerate here.
C.H. Robinson is a recognized leader in third-party logistics. We work with a diverse mix of customers—from Fortune 500 companies to startups— to help get their products to consumers around the globe. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. You are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and forge your own career path.
Join a vibrant team of employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers every day at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran