As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for creating, presenting and implementing unique reporting and analytical perspectives to empower decision makers across a wide range of business categories including sales, operations, finance, performance management, and account management. In this highly visible position, you will be insightful, curious and consultative, and you will work beyond the numbers to develop meaningful insights that make the data actionable and provide significant impact on the business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of revolutionizing the global third-party logistics industry and carrying our business into the future.
- Extract and interpret data to answer ambiguous questions working directly with stakeholders across the network
- Utilize SQL to analyze data sets and generate insights for business processes and initiatives.
- Create, build and implement new processes and reporting methods to improve efficiency, service level and overall customer experience
- Understand and utilize the current reporting suite and develop additional custom reporting, as needed
- Pursue and deliver an efficient reporting platform for users (role-based)
- Train and mentor colleagues to understand and apply the available information tools and resources to drive a culture of analytics and assure fact-based decision-making
- Engage in leadership discussions and develop and actively support strategic initiatives
- Participate in business process and team backlog reviews
- Partner with team members to identify, escalate or mitigate risks that may impact the project deliverables.
- Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional teams such as IT, analytics and other shared services to leverage and share best practices.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience
- Expert proficiency with SQL
- Experience with programming or scripting language, preferably R or Python
- Experience with Business Intelligence/ Data Visualization, preferably PowerBI, QlikView or Tableau
- High school diploma
- Ability to travel 10%
- Previous experience as a data analyst
- Proven ability to ask appropriate questions, interpret data results, and strive for action from learnings
- Strong experience thinking creatively and innovatively to develop a new data model or perspective to answer challenging business problems or scenarios
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities concurrently
- Proven ability to learn quickly and become proficient in new and existing custom enterprise applications and functionalities
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- Experience with global logistics, and/or supply chain businesses
- Bachelor’s degree or continued education
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran