The Implementation Specialist is responsible for leading the branch customer process. This role partners with our Business Process Optimization team to manage the onboarding of new customers and to act as a bridge between Operations, Sales, Account Management, and the customer.
In this role, you will leverage our processes and technology to drive efficiency and ensure everyone is properly executing their respective tasks and commitments. Are you detail-oriented, service-savvy and a problem-solver? If so, this position might be a perfect fit for you. The Implementation Specialist ensures customer commitments are met, issues are resolved, and continuous improvement is driven during our first steps with a customer.
- Contribute toward development of tools, methodologies for Implementation
- Successfully execute the Chicago CHR Implementation experience including:
- Capture the current processes of the customer
- Document customer expectations and CHR commitments through a customer-facing SOP
- Database management of C-code creation, Navisphere Online Logins, Client Portal, etc
- Schedule Internal CHR stakeholder meetings, Host external CHR customer meetings
- Submit customer documentation to financial and compliance teams
- Communicate proactively with customer and internal stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met
- Understand the customers’ needs and hold all involved teams accountable for deliverables
- Demonstrate awareness of core products, modes, and services of C.H. Robinson
- Organize, design, develop and deliver projects for internal and external audiences at all levels
- Handle special projects quickly and efficiently, as assigned
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team’s requirements
- Minimum 2 years of Supply Chain and Logistics experience
- Import experience in freight forwarding
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Flexible hours - some weekends/late hours may be required
- Ability to travel up to 10% to customers for on-site implementations (Post-COVID and with experience)*
- Strong communication skills: strong listener with exceptional facilitation skills
- High sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple projects
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and problem solving
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Customs Brokerage knowledge and experience
- Experience and comfort in dealing with ambiguity and able to deliver with minimal oversight
- Knowledge of existing corporate structure and resources
*Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue monitoring the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to the office in Wood Dale, IL where you will have an opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse group of peers.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.