As an AP/AR Specialist you will be responsible for enhancing the accounting workflow by providing support to different account teams to deliver excellent financial services to TMC customers. You will interface with external and internal customers (TMC colleagues in Amsterdam or Poland) and customers’ transportation service providers. You will function as a TMC shared service employee, based in Poland. You will support the teams on reviewing financial procedures to maximize customer satisfaction, productivity and minimize customers’ and TMC’s costs. TMC employees operate through existing work instructions or SOP’s to perform the functions of the job.
- Weekly invoicing responsibilities as a service to all current TMC accounts
- Respond to transportation service provider payment queries and follow up with the customer towards accounts receivables
- Identify incoming customer payments in various currencies
- Request for customer remittances in order to apply payments to relevant invoices
- Build good relationship with customers’ and transport service providers’ accounting teams
- Monitor correct and timely settlement of receivables
- Inform operational contacts regarding transport rate discrepancies and involve them in invoice correction process
- Provide yearly statements and open balances to customers’ auditors
- Identifying outgoing partial payments and requesting for manual releases of remaining amounts
- Close cooperation with internal centralized accounting teams
- University qualification
- Fluent English and additional European language will be an advantage
- Strong commitment to provide high levels of service to internal and external customers
- Detail oriented and good communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and being flexible
- Ability to work in a stressful, team oriented, and fast-paced environment
- Friendly, customer-service attitude
- Ability to solve problems in an effective and efficient manner
- Willingness to create and adhere to processes
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Must be eligible to work in Poland
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization with a 'start-up' environment.
- A fun, positive, and open atmosphere which encourages creative thinking.
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
- Compensation that includes a competitive monthly salary and additional incentives based on personal, team performance and business growth.
- Extensive training opportunities to move your career forward.
When you walk through the door at one of our offices, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit. With employees from all over the world and 48 offices in Europe, you will be immersed in an international environment working in a diverse and unified team.
Move your career forward at C.H. Robinson
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We invest in you from your first day in the company when you join our JumpStart� training in Amsterdam. As you move forward in your role, you obtain new trainings, such as Win by Design and the Leadership Development Program, to support your future growth.
Giving back to our communities and our industry is part of our DNA at C.H. Robinson. When you join our company, you have the opportunity to be part of our Corporate Social Responsibility ambassador program and to make a difference in your local community.
C.H. Robinson - accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here. Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company.
C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen: quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their indepth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go around.
Please note that any CVs that are emailed directly in to the business and not via our recruitment portal, will not be considered. In order to be considered for a career at C.H. Robinson apply through our recruitment portalhttps://jobs.chrobinson.com/chr-careers
For specific questions about this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at: TAEurope@chrobinson.com.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.