What are we looking for?
Our road transportation division is seeking an exceptionally talented, dependable, resourceful, and self-motivated Operations Support.
Attention to detail, ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities, and the ability to stay organized while helping others get organized are critical skills. A sense of humor, curiosity, and a desire to work with a smart and diverse group of people will make you an excellent addition to our team.
What will you be doing?
- Client & Vendor communication
- Problem Solving
- Order Entry, Scheduling & Tracking
- Aiding team in daily business execution and reporting
- Accounts Receivable management
- Invoicing oversight
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative assistance in a fast-paced environment would be an asset
- Fluent English – B2/C1 level
- French or any additional European languages are an asset
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise great judgment
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping management adequately informed
- Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Has effectively managed a high volume of work and performed efficiently
- A demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
When you walk through the door at one of our branches, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit.
C.H. Robinson’s European branches are in Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment. Our offices speak over 26 European languages each day
- Compensation includes a monthly salary and bonus based on personal, team performance and business growth
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.