Automation Solutions Developer
We are looking for an Automation Solutions Developer to join our Wroclaw-based team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years' employment experience supporting RPA development/support functions.
The Automation Solutions Developer is responsible for supporting TMC customer account teams in the development of automated processes to improve productivity and operational efficiency. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, identifying areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions. Candidates for this role enjoy solving problems, have a strong interest in exploring and learning new skills and concepts, and are comfortable in working in ambiguous situations.
An innovative mind is critical in this role, technical acumen is a bonus.
Up to 5% travel may be required (domestic and/or international).
Principal Accountabilities include:
- Lead ongoing automation projects to develop and implement new solutions
- Translate customer needs, documented requirements and process maps into well-designed automation solutions
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Complete project plans to meet customer deadlines
- Manage time and prioritize work effectively
- Report time allocations to projects, customers and tickets
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Information Technology a plus (Equivalent work experience may be considered)
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience, preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Transportation
- Previous experience with reporting analytics and data (SQL)
- Previous programming experience (ideal VBA, C, Java or Python), designing technical solutions experience required
- Basic understanding of testing/QA in an automation environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form to all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to proactively identify challenges and recommend creative solutions
- Self-directed and determined
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Process analysis expertise
- • Excellent planning and time management skills
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.