- Job ID
- ul. Powstańców Śląskich 15, Wroclaw, Lower Silesia, Poland, 53-332
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure Transportation arrangements are made for shipments by the following:
- Monitor customer load board and information flow in the Transportation Management System
- Maintain any team mailboxes
- Perform relationship and knowledge-based exception management to any predefined processes
- Document and organize existing standard operating processes
- Learn multiple job functions within assigned team
- Facilitate customer calls and updates, identify when an outgoing call is needed to offer proactive answers
- Manage reconciliation of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Supply Chain, Transportation, and/or Logistics
- Ability to work flexible schedule on occasion
- Ability to travel up to 5% (domestic and/or international)
- Site Specific: Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Ability to present to a variety of audiences
- Ability to think critically, analyze data and solve problems quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in a team oriented and fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks
- Continuous improvement mindset
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
- C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers, and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth, and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued, and respected.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.