Senior Sales Executive
- Job ID
- ul. Swobodna 1, Wroclaw, Lower Silesia, Poland, 50-088
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating, prospecting, soliciting, and closing new accounts leveraging all of C.H. Robinson's logistics services (including but not limited to: Truckload, LTL, Intermodal, and Outsource Solutions.). You will be in daily contact with potential customers with gross sales from $60-200 Million, building relationships, problem solving and assessing their needs. This position will be responsible for promoting and selling C.H. Robinson's products and services in accordance with organizational sales policies and processes, and in pursuit of established objectives.
- Prospect with a "hunter" mentality via phone, internet, fieldwork, referrals, industry networking, and trade shows
- Independently identify and generate new sales opportunities
- Inside sales: contact and conduct initial discovery with customers via phone and email
- Outside sales: facilitate face-to-face meetings, present proposals and solutions, close business in person
- Collaborate internally with team on pricing strategy and account implementation plans
- Assist with account management issues after the sale, as needed
- Establish credit terms with clients in coordination with company goals and directives
- Manage individual sales funnel information regarding all prospective customers in the required format
- Sell C.H. Robinson’s core suite of services
- Review weekly/monthly sales activities and prospective customers with Management
- Engaging in self-development & training opportunities, both internal & external
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5 years minimum sales or account management experience
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to sell both Inside (phone and email solicitation) & Outside (face-to-face meetings, proposals, closings)
- Strategic orientation, relationship building, negotiation skills, and business acumen
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of a customer’s organization including C-Level
- Ability to collaborate internally with all levels of sales resources and other team resources
- Aggressive, competitive, resilient attitude with a strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Organizational skills and comfort multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to travel, as needed
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.