INTERN OPERATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
As an Operations Representative at C.H. Robinson, you will support customers and carriers by tracking shipments, scheduling appointments, entering data and solving problems to ensure an excellent customer experience. We will support you from day 1 through our onboarding program, global technology platform and collaborative colleagues. Drive your career forward with us!
What does it take to be a successful Operations Representative for C.H. Robinson? Take a look at these traits and see if you have the right mix.
C.H. Robinson really is a great place to work. The benefits are great, the people are great, there is room for advancement and the company stands behind the saying ‘We are our people’.
Operations Representative, Minneapolis, MN
I am proud to work at C.H. Robinson because I have discovered my passion in logistics. I get to interact with people all over the country and I am given new opportunities every day.
Operations Representative, Queretaro, Mexico
This being my first job out of college, I feel that I can see a career path. My hard work is noticed and I learn something new every day.
Operations Representative, Kansas City, MO
Our internship program provides you with the opportunity to make an impact at a Fortune 500 global company. You’ll help some of the world’s most diverse and prominent companies move their products around the world. The supply chain industry is evolving faster than ever before, and you’ll be in the middle of the action, gaining hands-on business experience. This paid internship will begin with an interactive onboarding program where you’ll learn more about C.H. Robinson, our technology, processes, and culture. Interns are integrated into our teams, giving you the opportunity to learn global freight services and help shippers and carriers optimize supply chains.
- Work along-side industry professionals to learn internal business processes and supply chain best practices
- Build strong relationships internally across teams and externally with customers, carriers, and suppliers
- Learn and effectively use best-in-class technology systems, including our proprietary global supply chain platform, Navisphere®
- Learn and apply skills across multiple areas of the transportation and logistics industry, including but not limited to: sales and negotiation, operations management, and transportation information systems
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven, team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Relationship building skills
- Driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Undergraduate education at a Junior or Senior level (pursuing a business, sales, marketing, supply chain, communications, or related major is a plus)
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and among others, the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.