- Job ID
- Ave. Patria 2085, Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico, 45116
Our internship program provides you with the opportunity to make an impact at a Fortune 200 global company. You’ll help some of the world’s most diverse and prominent companies move their products around the world. The supply chain industry is evolving faster than ever before, and you’ll be in the middle of the action, gaining hands-on business experience. This paid internship will begin with an interactive onboarding program where you’ll learn more about C.H. Robinson, our technology, processes, and culture. Interns are integrated into our teams, giving you the opportunity to learn global freight services and help shippers and carriers optimize supply chains.
- Work along-side industry professionals to learn internal business processes and supply chain best practices
- Build strong relationships internally across teams and externally with customers, carriers, and suppliers
- Learn and effectively use best-in-class technology systems, including our proprietary global supply chain platform, Navisphere®
- Learn and apply skills across multiple areas of the transportation and logistics industry, including but not limited to: sales and negotiation, operations management, and transportation information systems
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven, team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Relationship building skills
- Driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Availability to work from 8am to 4pm
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Undergraduate education at a Junior or Senior level (pursuing a business, sales, marketing, supply chain, communications, or related major is a plus)
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and among others, the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.