Senior Sales Executive
- Job ID
- Splaiul Unirii, Nr. 165 Cladirea TN Offices 3, Floor 5, Sector 3, Bucharest, București, Romania, 030133
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating, prospecting, soliciting, and closing new accounts leveraging all of C.H. Robinson's logistics services. This position will be responsible for promoting and selling C.H. Robinson's products and services in accordance with organizational sales policies and processes, and in pursuit of established objectives.
- Manages customer interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and closing deals
- Uses CRM to identify, call and track prospects in order to gain core and strategic customer opportunities
- Visits customers and potential clients within assigned territory 3-to-4 days per week
- Collaborates with manager to ensure alignment with branch strategies in forecasting, business planning, and pipeline development
- Consults with several levels of decision-makers and buying influences to understand customers’ business challenges and supply chain goals
- Prospects, plans, and conducts face to face visits with new prospective customers within Branch territory
- Interprets how multiple factors effecting market conditions could impact a customer’s supply chain and can deliver a persuasive case for change
- Maintains a strong commercial presence in the local marketplace, participating or presenting at regional events
- Remains engaged with customers to maintain relationship and ensure ongoing success of accounts in collaboration with local assigned Account Executive/Account Manager
- Follows up and respond to sales leads generated by overseas offices or assigned by your Sales Manager
- Minimum 4 years of commercial experience from a freight forwarder
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory
- Fluent in English
- Advanced knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Self-driven, results-orientated individual with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality and business profitability
- Keen sense for business development with a clear “hunter” mentality
- Develop and maintain strong inter-company relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.